Our CEH training programs are designed to help you right from the basics of penetration testing all the way through to earning your CEH certification. Delivered by highly experienced instructors (all of whom are Certified EC-Council Instructors, or CEIs), these courses adopt a hands-on demonstration approach to accommodate both beginners and experienced penetration testers.
The courseware is structured along the 5 phases/ knowledge areas of Ethical Hacking - Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, Covering Tracks. Throughout the course, you’ll essentially use the same techniques that the “bad guys” use, including social engineering practices and even evaluating physical security to gain access.
- Applicant enrol for this course have a Bachelor's degree or its global equivalent (4-year degree, or 3-year degree).
- The students have basic knowledge of Computer.
- You’ll understand how network defenses work, the techniques that hackers use to scan for and circumvent these defenses, and some steps that you can take to secure a system.
- Understand penetration testing and network security through the eyes of a hacker. Pass the CEH v9 (312-50) certification examination.
- Learn footprinting techniques like WHOIS lookups, DNS information and email footprinting, and how to use tools like Maltego and Recon-ng for footprinting and reconnaissance. Also learn about footprinting countermeasures to implement
- Learn how to scan and check for live systems, open ports, and vulnerabilities using proxies and anonymizers.
- Learn the tools and techniques for NetBIOS, SNMP, LDAP, NTP, and SMTP enumeration, and the countermeasures for enumeration.
- Learn a stepwise process to hack systems - password cracking, privilege escalation, executing applications, and installing spyware on the target system. Additionally learn about Rootkits, Steganography, and about covering your tracks after a hacking attempt.
- Learn about malware - trojans, viruses and worms - and how to detect and analyze malware. You’ll also learn about countermeasures and anti-malware software that can be used to secure a system.
PMP® certification courses are one of the most excellent industrial recognition certification for the Project Managers. This course is designed and offered by several well-reputed Project Management Institute (PMI institutions). This course enhances the skill levels required for project management with the latest guidelines of the PMI and provide professional certification for management practitioners.
PMI or Project Management Institute, founded in 1969, is the globally recognized non-profit body which provides Project management certifications with 2.9 million successfully delivered professionals in Program, portfolio and project management profession.
You need to fill in the online PMP application form and submit it for review. Once accepted submit the PMI audit materials and supporting documents within 90 days and attend the exam. Results will be displayed on PMI website and if successful, you will get the certificate in 4 weeks.
Required study hours: 30 hours
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—5th Edition
- The Standard for Program Management
- The Standard for Portfolio Management and OPM3®
PDUs are Professional Development Units. It is necessary for maintaining Project Management Institute certified credentials and also mandatory for Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program. One unit values as one hour of PM training.
Once you apply and become a PMI member, you will get your PMI ID.